Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Homemade Peanut Butter

Today we decided to try and make our own homemade peanut butter. First we'll introduce the makers of the homemade peanut butter. Please excuse how I look I am not feeling 100% today.Mrs. Peanut Butter maker #1. My mother.
Miss Peanut Butter Maker #2.
If you have not figured out who this person is yet I will leave no hints. If you are new to my blog look at the below post and you will figure out who this is quickly ;)!


Okay now moving on...First take them out of the bag...LOL ;)!
This is just a joke as the recipe is so easy.
Then shell them!
You will need 2 cups or 1 pound of peeled peanuts.You of course need a little helper for the pouring!
Put the pound of peanuts in the food processor.Look at that concentration hehe!
I love how he has his tongue sticking out in that picture!Grind grind grind away!
Till you reach a creamy consistency or the way you like it!

Add salt or honey or both.
We did 1 Tablespoon of honey and 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
Oil is optional add to your liking.

The final product!
It is very yummy and way better than this stuff...


One good thing before I put this post to an end you know what is in your peanut butter when you make it. No preservatives if there is anything unhealthy you chose to put it in there. This is why we omitted the oil and used as little salt as possible.

Well there you go that is our Homemade Peanut Buttery adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Very tasty homemade PB! I like other nut butters too. We have an almond tree so we eat make AB

    ReplyDelete